Ever find yourself installing a game, –let’s say, Angry Birds– on one device that you’ve already started playing on another handset? Maybe you purchased a tablet and thought, “Hey, I bet it’s a lot easier to play on the 7-inch screen.” What happens? You log …
Most of us have heard of the upcoming feature film, The Croods. This family friendly animation takes you back to the Croodaceous period, where finding your next meal was always an adventure and the whole world was your playground. Now thanks to Rovio, the creators …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?