The Weather Company, together with Toyota, launched a major redesign on Monday of The Weather Channel App for Android. The first major overhaul of the app since 2009, the visual appearance is striking. The application instantly displays your localized forecast, and even estimates when current …
You’d have to be completely unplugged from the world right now not to know about Hurricane Sandy and the impending Frankenstorm. Things are gonna get bad over the next couple of days and you need to be ready for whatever happens. This week can and …
UPDATE: Skip to bottom to see the latest on this subject. While everyone is just getting used to Cupcake (Android 1.5), the team behind The Weather Channel app is already working with the Android 2.0 SDK. In today’s Q&A interview with Traci of The Weather …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?