Love your Android phone but find yourself eyeballing that Window Phone 7 look and feel? We’ll help you get the best of both worlds with this tutorial!
When we made mention of SwitftKey’s new tablet optimization, we didn’t want the smaller developers to be forgotten. Beansoft has had a tablet optimized keyboard available for months now. So naturally, we at AG wanted to put it through its paces. I’m a huge fan …
No, you can’t have Gingerbread on your Xperia X10 yet and it’ll probably take a long time before you can, but you can apply a custom ROM with a Gingerbread theme. I’ve made a mod of the AOSP ROM we’ve talked about earlier to make it look like Gingerbread.
Most CyanogenMod users are aware about the extra customization ability we have on our devices. Well sometimes it just isn’t enough and so we go searching for themes. I’ve come across a Dark Froyo theme on XDA that I felt was worthy of sharing. It …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?