Toshiba today unveiled a new quad-core Android tablet that falls in line with the thin and sexy designs of the Excite series. Called the AT300, it runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and features a 10.1-inch LED backlit (1280×800) display, a quad-core Tegra 3 processor, …
For Toshiba’s next tablet, the company is going back to the same well that brought us the original Thrive. The hardware maker recently introduced its new 7-inch LT170, with a seemingly identical form factor as their initial Android effort. Specifications include a 1GHz CPU, 512MB …
Toshiba’s second generation 10-inch tablet, the Excite 10, is expected to go on sale at select U.S. retailers on March 6th, one day ahead of Apple and their new iPad announcement. Arriving as the Excite 10 LE, the Android 3.2 Honeycomb tablet will be offered in 16GB ($530) …
Toshiba has begun issuing another software update for their Thrive tablet today, keeping the 10.1-inch tablet on pace with its competitors. Available immediately, Android 3.2 update also enables an improved compatibility mode enhancing the way apps originally designed for smaller screen act on the 10.1-inch …
Toshiba just notified us that they have released a software update to address the sleep/wake/resume issue plaguing the Thrive tablet. The problem that “a limited number” of users were experiencing was that the tablet would not wake up from standby. According to a Toshiba spokesperson, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?