The Future is here. Have you ever wanted to use your touchscreen device but it was just too darn cold? Well the delima is over.
The onslaught of touch-only Androids hitting the market has created a bit of dilemma for me. You see unfortunately, I was blessed with fingers that may as well be physically allergic to on-screen keyboards. I’d literally take a T9 keypad over those ridiculous on-screen “mock …
Will the introduction of new Android devices fragment the Android Market?Â Â I suppose it’s possible, but not probable. As companies like INQ hint at their own take on the experience and Cole Brodman acknowledges the shortcomings of the Android Market if there is fragmentation, it’s …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?