Samsung has announced another new Android handset, this one destined to stay back home in South Korea.Â Â Like most everything else we’ve seen from the handset maker, it’s a touch-only phone.Â Dubbed the SHW-M100S, this marks the first Android 2.1 to come from Samsung.Â
Chinese-based Hisense is getting in on the Android action and have announced their HS-E90 handset for release later this month. Â Although there are no pricing or carrier details to report yet the rumor is that it will arrive in presumably China first. Â Their website mentions …
T-Mobile USA has officially announced their 4th Android handset as the Samsung Behold II.Â A touch-only device, the Behold II is both Android-based and TouchWiz interface.Â Starting November 18th, the phone goes on sale online and at T-Mobile stores nationwide, the phone will drop at …
Thanks to TmoNews, we just learned of the the launch date for T-Mobile’s Behold II handset.Â The first Samsung-built, Android-powered GSM device to land here in the US will be available starting November 11th.Â Â Â That’s right, in less than a month, we’ll have 4 Android …
Engadget is reporting today that a PR rep contacted them with information on the Samsung Behold II handset.Â Due out “in time for the holidays”, the phone will mesh their TouchWiz UI with Android to deliver a completely unique experience.Â
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?