Google today rolled out a new feature in the Google Translate application for Android devices. What’s new? Oh, nothing… except the fact that you can translate yourself into fifty languages. You can select [Offline Languages] in the app menu to see all the offline language packages available …
Recently posted from the Google Mobile Blogspot, the latest update of the Google Translate app for all Android devices running 2.1 and up includes better text-to-speech functionality. In this update, Google has enhanced the text-to-speech for 15 languages and added three new languages to the …
Google Goggles is an excellent concept – take a picture of something with your phone and get the same search results you would have were you to do a traditional search. See a bridge or monument and want to learn the name? SNAP! Admittedly, the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?