Twitter today rolled out a new version of its official Android application, adding in a number of cool features. Looking more like its bigger social network counterpart, Facebook, the new app now offers profile header photos, pinch zooming, and photo streams for profiles and …
What’s your preferred way to stay socially connected?
The Android 3.0 app is the first look at a new approach for Twitter and social networking.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?