T-Mobile is confirming today what we’d been hearing: wi-fi calling for a range of the Android phones they offer. The two handsets specifically mentioned are the new myTouch and the Motorola Defy, both launching soon. The feature, long available on T-mo’s feature phones and Blackberries, …
You know what helps carriers reduce churn? A reliable network that works everywhere. Without hiccups. Even if you live in the woods. You know what helps with that? UMA. Do you know what else UMA does? It keeps you from racking up exorbitant roaming fees when traveling abroad. You know what we’re not likely going to see from a wireless provider in the near future? UMA on Android phones. Or will we?
The Boy Genius Report just tossed up a very quick post telling the world that T-Mobile is expected to start testing UMA on Android handsets in the third quarter. For those of you who don’t know what this means, we’ll give you a few details. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?