Samsung has confirmed that it will be unveiling the Galaxy S4 at a press event on March 14. Taking place in New York, the announcement date falls in line with previous rumors. Whereas last year’s Galaxy S3 debut was in London, the new flagship kickoff …
We must still wait a few weeks to hear the final hardware and software details.
Samsung swings into full-on tease mode for the presumed Galaxy S III.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?