A four day promotion will see Wirefly crediting $40 for each new activation or upgrade.
Verizon to offer the Tab 7.7 for $499.99 with a two-year commitment to data plan.
After delivering the first 4G phone ever, the Sprint EVO 4G, HTC went on to provide T-Mobile’s first 4G device, the G2. What’s next for the handset maker? Well, why not drop the first Verizon 4G handset, too? Such is the case, or at least that’s what it appears to be. A mini-site/landing page has been spotted online showing an HTC phone obscured by a black cloth.
We’ve long wanted to liveblog Android-related events here on AndroidGuys but had not come across any tools practical enough to try out. A few weeks back we came across a Wordpress plugin that we think will do the trick. We’ve been waiting patiently to kick the tires on this thing so what better way than to do a dry run with Verizon’s LTE announcement?
If you have been watching television over the last few days, you may have seen the commercial (After the break) teasing the new 4G LTE network from Verizon. As much excitement as the ad might generate, we don’t know how the network will roll out, nor when. Verizon looks to set the table for us as soon as December 1st.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?