The carrier issues a statement on the upcoming data rate plan switch.
Verizon Wireless expects to beginning offer data plans for multiple devices in the coming year, according to CEO Lowell McAdam. Referring to the feature as “account-level pricing” it would allow for someone to buy one data plan and use it across multiple devices (smartphones, tablets, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?