Verizon announced yesterday that they will soon see its 4G LTE network expand to reach more than 400 markets, well ahead of schedule. The original goal was to hit 400 markets by the end of the year so congratulations are certainly in order for the …
Need more than the 10GB plan for your family? Verizon has five additional options.
The carrier issues a statement on the upcoming data rate plan switch.
As consumers move from 3G to 4G LTE devices, Verizon will migrate consumers away from the unlimited data plan.
As it sounds today, the plan will be friendly to multi-device users and family users alike.
Verizon is expected to bring back their popular double data promo this weekend, giving consumers more 4G LTE bang for their buck. Much like the previous go ’round, the plan allows consumers to get 4GB of data for $30 per month, as opposed to the …
Verizon Wireless expects to beginning offer data plans for multiple devices in the coming year, according to CEO Lowell McAdam. Referring to the feature as “account-level pricing” it would allow for someone to buy one data plan and use it across multiple devices (smartphones, tablets, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?