Engadget was passed a pair of images of an unknown LG handset marked with Verizon branding. Very little is known about this device other than it has was looks like a front-facing camera, a reflective, mirror-like display somewhere in the range of 4-inches, and a high-definition camera.
According to sources at Droid Life, Verizon is set to launch two new Android handsets next Friday, October 29th. Should their intel prove correct, we should expect a press release from Verizon any moment.
The nation’s largest wireless provider is gearing up to release an app store to take on the Android Market. What started out last week as speculation has been confirmed this week by Verizon’s VP consumer solutions.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?