Why bother going to Google IO to get a free Android smartphone when Verizon is hunting consumers down on the street!
Yesterday, Motorola added yet another Android device to their Android line-up and it’s known as the Motorola Droid RAZR. Everyone has been looking forward to it for a while, and it was launched the same day as Google and Samsung launched the world’s first ever …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?