Game freaks and Android fans rejoice. GameStop has begun taking trades on both Nexus devices and Galaxy Tabs. This adds to the device market for GameStop, as they were previously taking in (and still are) iOS devices as well. With as popular as the mobile …
Since 1994, the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) has been matching parents and concerned players with the right video games and content. Today, the board takes a step forward in making things easier with the release of an Android application.
I am fortunate to say that I was able to spend the weekend playing with the pre-release version of the official G4 app for Android. Available this morning in the Android Market, I am recommending this app to anyone with at least a passing interest …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?