Miami, FL – ChronGlobal Corp. recently released Tidal Chronoscope 1.0 for Android users. This is a new launch on Android Market, one that is an attractive, essential tool for water enthusiasts. It combines the beauty of a Swiss watch with new technology and old fashioned …
In a week where we have seen some pretty severe storms rip through the country, an app has been released to help notify Android users of weather alerts to help them prepare.
Google announced the launch of a weather web app yesterday for Android and iPhone. It is accessible by simply searching “weather” on google.com in your device’s browser. The web app displays basic information about the weather in a chosen location, or the user can use GPS to find their location and display the weather forecast.
Verizon Wireless, the leading mobile provider in the United States is sharing some tips to all mobile phone users for the cold weather months. PRN has given us a little blurb about how to keep our precious phones safe when Old Man Winter rears his …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?