A new survey from ChangeWave research indicates that future smart phone buyers are considering Android than that of Palm, Windows, and Blackberry.Â Only three months ago, Android was last place in terms of consumer preference, tied at 6% with Palm.Â Fast forward to today and …
Gartner’s about page says that “Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insights necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.” Based on recent projections by Gartner VP and Distinguished Analyst Ken Dulaney …
The wireless carrier has taken some recent, hard-learned, lessons and pulled the release date back. They are determined not to make similar mistakes as in their Instinct device.
This comes at no surprise to us, but Google co-founder Sergey Brin spoke at Chrome’s launch event about a mobile version of Chrome for Android “Probably a subsequent version of Android is going to pick up a lot of the Chrome stack.” Sounds good to …
Oops. Microsoft had hoped to sell 20 million licenses of their Windows Mobile platform by the end of June, but fell nearly 2 million copies short. Some market analysts are blaming Apple and the 3G iPhone as of the reasons for the lower than expected …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?