Google.com/phone, formerly Google’s storefront for the Nexus One, has been relaunched as the Google Phone Gallery, letting users compare Android phones available in 14 countries from a variety of manufacturer and carriers. Note that it is not a comprehensive list of Android devices. Rather, it …
According to the Wall Street Journal, Huawei is set to announce a new Android 2.2 powered phone this week. Those of you who follow Android closely know that Huawei is no stranger to the platform, having already released multiple devices. What’s so special about this phone?
Yesterday LG unveiled the Optimus line of Android devices which they claim will highlight the company’s ability to produce devices that “tame consumers’ information-dominated lives.” The Optimus line will feature ten new Android devices, one of which will be a tablet. It was previously mentioned …
It only took a month or so, but Sprint finally decided to advertise that they have Android phones.Â Is it awesome?Â NO.Â Sadly, they don’t even refer to ‘Android’ in the following commercial, but “with Google” instead.Â Close enough. T-Mobile’s been getting away with it …
Good news for those of you who own the HTC Magic. HTC recently announced that they will soon be offering a free upgrade to HTC Magic owners on Chunghwa Telecom’s network. The upgrade will give them the same user experience/interface that’s found on the HTC …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?