Remember the Sony Ericsson handset from last week that fell somewhere in the middle between the Xperia X10 and the X10Mini? At the time it was suggested that the codename of the product was Shakira. Today finds us learning it will end up with an …
Rogers was the first carrier in North America to offer the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 so it’s only likely that they’d also get first crack at the X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro. Somehow, the carrier accidentally spilled some beans showing they will be doing …
Our latest podcast, #40, is in the can and available for downloads and streaming. Joining me this week was resident AndroidGal Nicole, Nick Gray (HTC Source), Andrew Kamika (Androinica), and Taylor Wimberly (AndroidAndMe). There was plenty to talk about this week as Mobile World Congress …
Yesterday, Sony Ericsson officially announced their Xperia X10 mini and X10 mini pro handsets. Both are smaller versions of their forthcoming Xperia X10 and are powered by Android 1.5 and a 600MHz processor. Although are slower than the Xperia X10, they’re still slightly faster than …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?