The Sony Ericsson gets yet another exclusive game today as EA Sports brings FIFA 12 to the Xperia PLAY. Using gameplay optimized specifically for the “Playstation Phone”, players can have the ability to play quick matches, daily challenges, or even get involved in cup tournament. …
Sony Ericsson recently launched the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray, another addition to their Xperia Android line. SE is calling it the “little brother” of the Xperia Arc, and it really looks the part. Carphone Warehouse UK has officially announced that you can expect this light, …
One of the most anticipated Android handsets, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X3/Rachael might be getting a December release.Â That is of course providing the following information proves to be true.Â According to PDAdb.net, the expected release is December of this year. As the title of …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?