Sony Ericsson is making it easy for customers to unlock the bootloader for their handsets with the launch of a new website. The company is now providing the necessary tools to unlock their smart phones, starting with the 2011 series of Xperia devices. Should you …
Sony Ericsson is already sending out invitations to a Mobile World Congress event where they plan to show off the new members of the Xperia family. As to what specifically we might see hasn’t been confirmed, but we do have a few ideas.
Here’s a bit of a 2-for-1 Playstation Phone rumor for you guys to chat about. Engadget believes that the hotly anticipated handset may end up with the name of Xperia Play.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?