Sony today announced that it plans to issue Android updates to a number of its 2012 Xperia line. As you might expect, it’s a matter of newer and more robust devices getting preference over those that are not. Keep in mind that while Sony does …
Ten Android smartphones for only one penny each for both new users and existing subscribers.
Sony today confirmed that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates are coming to a number of its Xperia models. According to a post on the company’s blog, the Xperia T, Xperia TX, and Xperia V will see the update at some point in the middle of …
A few weeks ago, Sony officially launched the Xperia S, which is running on Android 2.3. Besides the fact that it’ll launch with Gingerbread, we know the Xperia S will pack a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4.3-inch Reality Display with a resolution of 1280 x 720, …
The Xperia ion is Sony’s first LTE Android device running Android v2.3(gingerbread). This device will launch exclusively in the U.S. on the AT&T network in the 2nd quarter of 2012. Boasting a resolution of 1280×720 this should bring a stunning HD experience on a 4.6″ display. The specs …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?