Sony today announced that it plans to issue Android updates to a number of its 2012 Xperia line. As you might expect, it’s a matter of newer and more robust devices getting preference over those that are not. Keep in mind that while Sony does …
Sony today announced a trio of new Android-powered smartphones, the Xperia T, Xperia V, and Xperia J. making their debut a tthe IFA trade show, the three will be Sony’s next generation of handsets through what we expect to be Mobile World Congress. Details are …
As some readers know, Russian tech site Mobile-Review has revealed and extensively previewed a number of Xperia (prototype) handsets ahead of their official announcements. They have done it again with the Sony Xperia J. Like we have previously seen, they have pictures of every angles and …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?