Sony today announced that it plans to issue Android updates to a number of its 2012 Xperia line. As you might expect, it’s a matter of newer and more robust devices getting preference over those that are not. Keep in mind that while Sony does …
Sony today introduced its next Android smartphone, the Xperia SL, however they weren’t quite ready to divulge its release date, pricing, or expected markets. Specifications for the Xperia SL are right in line with most of today’s Android handsets, and include a 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?