Sony today announced that it plans to issue Android updates to a number of its 2012 Xperia line. As you might expect, it’s a matter of newer and more robust devices getting preference over those that are not. Keep in mind that while Sony does …
Sony has pushed the release of its Android-powered Xperia V back to January, according to the company’s official Xperia France Twitter account. It’s not all that bad, however, as the device will be getting a minor price cut and software update. Now, instead of arriving …
Sony today confirmed that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates are coming to a number of its Xperia models. According to a post on the company’s blog, the Xperia T, Xperia TX, and Xperia V will see the update at some point in the middle of …
Sony is pretty sure you’re going to like the camera technology that’s found in their new Xperia V smartphone. Why? Because it makes for a better image quality than in the past (less haze, parallax issues) as well as a thinner and lighter handset. The …
Sony today announced a trio of new Android-powered smartphones, the Xperia T, Xperia V, and Xperia J. making their debut a tthe IFA trade show, the three will be Sony’s next generation of handsets through what we expect to be Mobile World Congress. Details are …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?