If you’re subscribed to Motorola’s website then you’ve probably received an email this week, advising that the Droid Xyboard tablets were being offered with limited-time promotions. For those who are not, Motorola is selling both models with $90 in free accessories in the form …
Verizon is rolling out a two-step update to make the tablets global-ready.
After the gentle tide of announcements during the holidays and the crazy undertow of CES, we’re finally starting to see our first wave of devices for 2012. We mentioned during CES that Verizon and Motorola announced the launch of the XYBoard, the successor to the …
Customers will have two sizes and multiple storage options to choose from later this month.
Motorola and Verizon are expected to launch two 4G LTE-ready tablets by year’s end.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?