Buckle up, we’re in the last quarter of the year and that means the big shopping season is upon us. It’s now when a lot of high-end phones are hitting the market and carriers are doing their best to attract new customers.
Here, we highlight the savings and discounts that can be had at AT&T. This isn’t an exhaustive list, but what we think are the best offers from the carrier.
- The best phones available at AT&T
- The best discounts and offers at AT&T
- Where is AT&T 5G available?
- Which phones support AT&T 5G?
- Cheap rate plans that use AT&T’s network
Note that some of these will let you mix and match or double up. Also, a few may be limited time savings and are subject to change at any time. As always, be sure to read the finer print, too.
- Free iPhone 8 64GB with new line of service
- Get an iPhone 11 for free when you switch to AT&T and trade in a qualifying device
- Buy a Google Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL and receive up to $700 off with trade-in
- BUY ONE, GET ONE: Get $700 off the new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Up to $700 of select Samsung phones: Samsung Galaxy: S10e 256GB/S10/S10+/Note10
- Get an LG Stylo 4+ for $1 per month
- Get a Samsung Galaxy A10e for $1 per month
- Get the LGG8 ThinQ for $1 per month
Rebates, Credits, and More
- Get up to $400 in trade-in credits when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+
- Buy one Apple Watch get $200 off second one
- Save up to 50% on select AT&T PREPAID Android phones
- Free ZTE Maven 3 with a $50 rate plan on AT&T PREPAID
- Get Samsung Tab S5e for $10/mo. with qualified purchase