Samsung’s latest smartphone, the Galaxy Note 10 is up for pre-sale, with general availability slated for late August. To say that’s there are plenty of places to purchase the phone is an understatement as all major carriers and a host of retailers are lined up to offer the device.
If you’re on the hunt for a new phone, and are considering the Galaxy Note 10, you’re in luck. There are a bunch of different ways to save money on the handset or pick up free things in the process.
Here, we share a number of opportunities to get the best bang for your buck. Check the various options below to see if you can put some cash back in your pocket or take home a free item with the purchase of the Galaxy Note 10.
- Get up to $600 off an Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 with eligible trade-in
Best promotions through carriers
- Buy one Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, get a Galaxy Note 10 free (or up to $750 credited toward a second Galaxy device)
- Get a $200 prepaid MasterCard when switching to Verizon on Unlimited
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or 10+ and get a Galaxy Note 10 free or $750 towards a second Galaxy Note 10+
- Get up to $400 in trade-in credits when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+
- Get the Galaxy Note 10 free via 24 monthly bill credits when you buy a new Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ and add an eligible line of Plus
- Save up to $700 when you trade in a qualified phone and choose to pay for your Galaxy Note 10 in monthly payments
- Buy one Galaxy Note 10, get one free with select carriers
- 24 month financing on purchases of $649 and up with Best Buy Credit Card
BH Photo Video
Get up to $600 toward your Galaxy Note 10 w/ qualified trade-in.
Get up to $650 towards the purchase of a new Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ with qualifying trade-In