If you’re pondering the ever-expanding field of cybersecurity for your next career pivot, consider getting started with educational materials and training like the CompTIA Security Infrastructure Expert Bundle.
Over four courses you’ll have access to 72 hours of content designed specifically to prepare you for relevant CompTIA cybersecurity exams, such as Security+, CySA+, CASP, and PenTest+.
Among other things, you’ll learn how to implement cryptographic techniques and integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques. Additionally, you’ll explore conducting passive and active reconnaissance, learn about planning and scoping penetration tests, and analyze vulnerabilities. And that’s just part of the training.
Topics explored in the six-course bundle
- Hone Your Cybersecurity Skills with Hands-On Abilities in Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Management
- Ace the High-Stakes Security Analyst Certification & Become a Well-Respected Professional in the Cybersecurity Field
- Learn the Basics of Cloud Computing & Prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
- Fight Back Against Today’s Cyber Threats & Secure Enterprise Networks
- Gain Basic Knowledge Needed to Plan, Implement & Maintain Information Security in a Vendor-Neutral Format
- CompTIA Security+ Topics & Sample Questions Required for the CompTIA Security SY601 Exam
Thanks to the lifetime access, you’ll be able to pore over these guides as often as you want or until you’re confident enough to sit for each of the six critical CompTIA exams.
This exam prep bundle is valued at over $1,200, but for a limited time, AndroidGuys readers can sign up for only $29.99 through the AG Deals Store.