If you have been looking to get into the business of becoming a cross-platform game developer, then today’s deal is perfect for you. With ten different courses bundled into one, you will learn everything that game developing entails, from top to bottom. Plus, you can learn about coding in iOS and Android Marshmallow, building projects that you can test out on both major mobile platforms.
[item icon=”fa-gamepad” ]Build iPad, iPhone & OS X Games for SpriteKit in Swift
Get Your Hands Dirty Creating Real Games to Solidify Your Game Development Skills
- Learn to code by building games w/ 6 hours of content
- Create 5 games for iPad, iPhone & OS X
- Master using Swift & SpriteKit for iOS 9
- Make simple art for your game in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Configure the logic of your games
- Export your apps & publish them to the iTunes Store
- Build skills transferrable to future endeavors
[item icon=”fa-gamepad” ]Game Developer Business & Legal Guide: Run an Indie Studio
Navigate Business & Legal Issues without Shelling Out for a Lawyer
- Navigate legal & business issues related to game development w/ 15.5 hours of content
- Write & negotiate your own contracts for clients
- Avoid losing clients due to intellectual property violations & more
- Save money on services you would otherwise outsource to a lawyer
- Understand when to consult w/ a lawyer, how to hire that person & how to negotiate for the lowest fee
- Learn to prevent legal problems & avoid lawsuits
[item icon=”fa-gamepad” ]iOS & OS X Game Development: From Start to Store in Swift
Master a Tried-and-True Process to Turn Your Game Idea into a Published App
- Make impressive games using Swift w/ 9.5 hours of content
- Master SpriteKit, GameplayKit & Xcode to manipulate provided source code
- Learn the instructor’s 10-step game development process
- Configure the physics of your game, craft a basic game architecture, etc.
- Set up the main menu, create a parallax background & more
- Research your competition
- Craft & execute a marketing plan to bring in real customers
[item icon=”fa-gamepad” ]2048: Build Your First Complete Game with C# & Unity
Clone This Popular Game to Master Important Game Development Principles
- Clone the popular 2048 math puzzle game w/ 5 hours of content
- Master use of Unity3D & C#
- Add visual enhancements to your game, including animation of merging & moving tiles in your game
- Write scripts to track player scores, store high scores & more
- Fix bugs & review your code
- Finish the course w/ a polished product worth publishing to the App Store
- Master valuable skills transferrable to future programming projects
[item icon=”fa-gamepad” ]Master Unity By Building 6 Fully-Featured Games from Scratch
Become a Full-Fledged 2D Game Developer Using This Popular Game Engine
- Build 6 games w/ over 33.5 hours of content
- Master coding in C# & using the Unity3D game engine
- Create menus, a loading screen, animations & more
- Play music in your games, create in-app purchases, craft Facebook sharing mechanisms, etc.
- Integrate interstitial & video ads to generate revenue
- Implement leaderboards & support multiple screen resolutions
- Submit your games to app stores for user download
[item icon=”fa-gamepad” ]The Complete HTML5 Mobile Game Development Course
- Understand the hybrid app development process
- Configure home & loading screens, on-screen controls, etc.
- Jazz up your games w/ sound, text, animations & more
- Publish to the iOS & Android platforms w/ the Intel XDK
[item icon=”fa-gamepad” ]Learn to Code in Game Maker Language
Quickly & Easily Develop Games Using This Popular Game Creation System
- Develop games using the Game Maker Language w/ 3.5 hours of content
- Master GML fundamentals: change & customize themes, import sprites, etc.
- Utilize variables, if-else statements, for loops, arrays, etc.
- Set up a main menu, animate players, configure a game over screen, etc.
- Create a maze game by course’s end
- Understand concepts transferrable to future game development & programming projects
[item icon=”fa-gamepad” ]The Complete Android Marshmallow Development Course
Learn By Building 5 Phone & Smartwatch Apps For the Latest Version of Android
- Create 5 real-world Android M apps w/ 15 hours of content
- Learn or review introductory Java concepts
- Master & implement material design principles
- Utilize & implement ListViews, databases, wear cards, etc.
- Use Google’s main APIs during the app development process
- Create wearable apps using the Wearable API
[item icon=”fa-gamepad” ]Game Development Using Corona SDK with ASO & Ads
Quickly Create Games Using This Powerful 2D Development Platform
- Develop a mobile game using Corona SDK w/ 5.5 hours of content
- Set up your game, configure its physics, build a pause button, etc.
- Generate revenue from your games w/ ads
- Source & integrate free game art and music
- Understand best practices for app store optimization (ASO)
- Easily publish your game on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, etc.
- Understand how to use arrays, functions & methods
- Draw & animate within a canvas
- Utilize conditional statements: if/else, Boolean, etc.
- Master use of loops & events
- Consolidate your skills w/ a final challenge: creating a multi-level game
The way this deal works is that you pay what you want for the first eight of courses. When purchasing the Hardcore Game Dev Bundle, if you beat the average price, you’ll get all ten courses unlocked. At the time of this writing, the average price is only $10.14, with a top price of $20.
You don’t need to pay $20 to get all ten courses. Just pay the ten bucks, and with the Hardcore Game Dev Bundle, you’ll have every tool you’ll need to become the game developer who tops the charts.
If you need extra incentive, consider that these courses would run you over $1,600 if purchased separately. Jump on this deal before it’s gone.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!