Think back over the years and your various New Year’s resolutions. Chances are pretty high that at some point your promised yourself that you’d read more. That never-ending supply of magazines and books seems to keep piling up; will we ever get through the list?
Between balancing our personal and professional lives it seems we leave very little time for personal growth. That’s where Blinkist helps. This app features condensed ideas from thousands of bestselling nonfiction books, letting you stay on top of a reading list all while maintaining your busy lifestyle. And for a limited time you can purchase a two-year Blinkist Premium subscription for just $99 — a discount of nearly $300.
Blinkist identifies the main topics and talking points from popular podcasts and nonfiction books, condensing them into easily digestible, 15-minute text and audio files. Read or listen to more than 4,500 summarized bestsellers, ranging in topics from personal development and psychology to money and investments and entrepreneurship. Your subscription provides for unlimited access to everything in the Blinkist library, including 70+ new titles added each month.
Blinkist Premium Features
- Read or listen, with high-quality text & award-winning audio
- Get unlimited access to a library of 4,500+ books
- Discover 70 new titles added every month
- Listen to the key ideas & insights from nonfiction podcasts in 15 minutes with Shortcasts—produced with the original creators
- Join a community of 18 million people in expanding your horizons
- Get personal recommendations & curated collections from top experts
- Build a personal library of titles you revisit anytime
- Download Blinks & Shortcasts to enjoy offline anytime, anywhere
- Highlight favorite passages for future reference
- Use Dark Mode to enjoy Blinkist in the evening as you wind down
Blinkist doesn’t just condense information from popular podcasts; its 15-minute shortcasts are produced with the original creators, which means you don’t miss out on the intended features and ideas. You’ll also find recommendations and curated collections provided by subject-matter experts to help you stay in the loop with new and emerging concepts.
Blinkist has a community of 18 million users who enjoy the condensed, meaningful podcasts and nonfiction books all digestible in 15 minutes. A Blinkist Premium subscription is normally $16 per month, or $384 for two years. AndroidGuys readers can save more than 70% on an account, getting the full two years for just $99.99 for a limited time.