Have what you believe is a sure-fire, million-dollar game idea but don’t know where to go with it or what to do? Well, you could hire a software developer or farm it out to someone and hope for the best. Or, you could enroll some online courses and learn how to design and build games yourself.
One online destination With more than 120 hours of content, the School of Game Design will teach you the nitty gritty details of designing your own game.
A virtual library full of step-by-step instructional videos, it’s everything you’ll need to become an animation guru or coding master? Once you’ve tackled the basic stuff you’ll learn advanced techniques with Unity3D and expand your skill set.
A lifetime membership for School of Game Design is valued at $5,990, but, for a limited time, it can be yours for only $59. Deals such as these don’t come around all that often take advantage of this one before it’s too late.
School of Design features
- Access over 120 hours of easy to follow, step-by-step video training w/ access to all additional or updated training
- Receive support from instructors & professionals w/ over 16 years of game industry experience
- Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of dollars in royalty-free game art & textures
- Learn how to make advanced 2D & 3D games that you can publish anywhere
- Master computer modeling & animation techniques
- Develop both coding & digital artistry skills
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!