Summer is quickly approaching, the stay-at-home restrictions are slowly lifting, and things are looking better. Now’s the time when you leave those lazy days behind and start exercising and getting more active.
Now’s the time to pick up a new smart watch. Why? For starters, they’ll help keep track of things and hold you accountable. Not only that, but it can help cut your phone time down, too.
Buying a new smart watch doesn’t have to cost all that much money. Take the ChronoWatch, for instance. Priced just $36.99, it offers up a full 1.4-inch color touch display, waterproof coating, and support for 16 different functions.
Track sleep, steps, calories, blood pressure, distance, heart rate, and more with this affordable smart watch. Indeed, the ChronoWatch also provides glanceable weather, alarms, music controls, and notifications to popular apps.
On top of all of this, it pairs via Bluetooth to both Android and iOS phones and offers up a seven day battery.
- Track your daily activity, including steps, calories burned, mileage & heart rate
- Monitor your blood pressure & blood oxygen levels
- Wear it anywhere, anytime thanks to its sweat & waterproof design
- Control phone calls & music
- Get alerts for SMS, Facebook & more
- View the time, date & week on the sleek 1.4-inch screen display
Buy Yours Today!
For a limited time (until May 26), you can save an additional 20% on the ChronoWatch, getting it for a mere $29.60 after it’s all done. Simply use coupon code SUMMERSAVE20 at checkout. You’re welcome.