Cloud computing is growing in popularity, and an increasing number of businesses are embracing it. Just about every major business has a go-to person for IT and back-end administrative technology.
The ever-changing structure of how work is done creates huge opportunities, particularly for aspiring IT professionals and developers. Amazon Web Services is the perhaps the biggest name in the space, offering its leading cloud computing platform with reliable and scalable services. AWS cloud services are where it’s at.
- Google Takeout: What it is and how do you use it?
- How to delete your Google Search history
- Tips and tricks for Google Photos
- How to change your Google Assistant voice
There are nearly 130 lessons spread out over more than nine hours of education awaiting you. You’ll start with a general understanding of what AWS is and how it works and then move into more specifics.
Once you come out the other side of this online training you’ll be prepared to sit for certification exams — and pass them the first time.
Your full bundle includes:
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional 1: Continuous Delivery & Automation
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional 2: Basics of Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional 3: AWS Identity & Access Management
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional 4: Basics of High Availability & Elasticity
Where to buy
You can purchase the entire Complete AWS Dev & Ops Certification Training Bundle for just $30 in the AndroidGuys Deals Store. Hurry, though, this incredible deal will not last forever. If you want the 96% discount, you will need to act fast.
For every $25 you spend in the AG Deals Store you get $1 credit added to your account. And, if you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
First Time Buying?
If this is your first time buying, you are also eligible for 10% discount! Just be sure to subscribe for email updates.
Not looking to spend any money today? No worries. You can still visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and pick something anyhow.