When you’re done with yet another round of binge-watching The Office on Netflix and looking for something interesting, check out CuriosityStream. Created by John Hendricks, the founder of the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet, it’s commonly referred to as “Netflix for nonfiction.”
With a library of more than 2,000 science, technology, civilization, and human spirit documentaries and series, it’s an all-you-can-consume service. And, it’s not just generic stuff you’ve never heard of, either. Content includes names such as Stephen Hawking and David Attenborough. Moreover, it produces its own original titles as well.
Normally priced $3 per month, or $20 per year, we’re offering a two-year plan to our readers for just $30. That’s two full years of unlimited access for just $1.25 per month.
- Greatly Improve Your Typing Speed with This Industry-Leading Software
- Accelerate Your Career with This 4-Part, A-Z Excel Course
- Pave Your Way to a Six-Figure Income with Help From This 90-Course, 300-Hour Super Bundle
Watch wherever, whenever
The best part about your CuriosityStream plan is that you can watch award-winning content anywhere and everywhere. That means Android phones, iOS, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, smart TVs, and Xbox One.
- Stream an unlimited amount of content every month
- Enjoy your content any time & anywhere via web browser, mobile app, TV or tablet
- Explore more than 2,000 documentaries & shows, including award-winning originals
- Discover new favorites w/ personalized recommendations
- Browse collections & lists curated by CuriosityStream’s expert team
You can purchase a two-year subscription to CuriosityStream for just $30 in the AndroidGuys Deals Store. Valued at $40, we’re shaving 25 percent off because we love you. Hurry, the price won’t last forever.