At 25, the original Nintendo was a bit before my time. But it was the second console I ever remember gaming on, other than the Atari (Pong is still amazing). The nostalgia factor for old-school games like Super Mario, Duck Hunt, Donkey Kong and others, is real for me, and those are games that I still love playing to this day.
Today’s deal is for those who love the nostalgia of the NES gaming controller, and that use devices that aren’t consoles for gaming purposes. You can still play many of your favorite games via emulators on your mobile devices or your computers, and this is where the NES30 Pro Bluetooth Game Controller comes into play.
- Play your favorite games on different platforms: iOS, Android, PC, etc.
- Connect & use multiple controllers in multi-player mode for iOS/Mac
- Use w/ 3rd-party game platforms on Baidu, KO Gaming City, etc.
- Take advantage of the high-speed CPU & zero lag time
- Add expansions in the future using the upgradeable firmware
- Enjoy the retro, NES-inspired design
- Take anywhere due to its sleek, slim construction
This NES-designed controller looks absolutely awesome and has every button that you could possibly need while gaming, including the bumper buttons. If you’ve been in the market for a Bluetooth controller to do your mobile gaming on, head over to the AndroidGuys Deals page and grab the NES30 Pro Bluetooth Game Controller for only $36, saving yourself 26% on the regular price of $50.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!