A lot of people today, are getting into some type of health kick. Whether it’s just getting off the couch and walking around for 30 minutes, or training for a half-marathon, you’ll probably want to track your progress somehow.
There are a few apps out there that track your routes while running, and some others that keep track of your overall activity throughout the day. There are also some that do both, but only if you have one of those fancy activity trackers.
Today’s deal is for one of the few apps and services that keep track of both your running patterns and your overall activity. FitApp Premium is a running application that keeps track of a multitude of information. From your calories burned, to the total distance traveled, FitApp tries to cover all your bases for your workout needs. There’s even a built-in map that allows you to see the different routes that you’ve run, along with your maximum speed reached.
- Track & optimize your runs, walks, and jogs
- Get an overview of your running speed, calories burned & other metrics
- Compare your numbers across different types of physical activity
- Use the built-in GPS to trace your runs & share them on Facebook
- Access useful metrics w/ a simple interface that delivers only the info you need
- Record your exercise routine in your diary
- Build muscle, burn fat & get stronger
It’s not often that we have FREE things to share with everyone, but today is one of those days. Head over to the AndroidGuys Deals page, provided by StackCommerce, and grab this premium application for free, instead of shelling out $5 for it. With New Years approaching rapidly, now would be a good time to start planning ahead for your Resolutions, and FitApp Premium could definitely help with that.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!