There are plenty of ways out there that someone can learn how to start coding and developing their own applications. We here at AndroidGuys have shown off quite a few of these courses and lectures so that you get your feet wet.
Today, we are featuring another option for those wanting to learn how to develop, but this one is a bit different from others. The Learn-by-Example Android Developer Course, features a more ‘hands-on’ approach to developing your own application.
With over 11 hours of interactive content, you’ll be able to learn everything there is to know about developing Android applications. With this course, you’ll also have ways to interact with different layouts, meaning that you’ll be able to actually get an idea of what your app will look like on different devices.
- 59 lectures featuring 11+ hours of content
- Build 10 working Android apps
- Learn the technologies & APIs essential to Android development
- Use the Junit testing framework to build a news reader app
- Utilize the Google Maps Android API to build a directions application
- Use the YouTube API to create a YouTube app
- Experience using Android Studio & Eclipse ADT
- Includes royalty-free source codes
- Receive a certificate of completion
Additionally, at the end of the course, you would have built ten different applications, so you’ll be on the road to glory, as well as a certificate of completion, to show off on your resume.
Normally priced at $199, you can head over to the AndroidGuys Deals page, and grab this set of courses for only $19. With a savings of 90%, this is a great way to jump on the development train, and get some experience under your belt.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!