Given our job relies heavily on writing at a computer, we’re always looking for the best way to take notes or put down thoughts. Sure, Google Docs and MS Word are nice and all, but they’re sometimes also clumsy. What’s a good, viable alternative solution? Scrivener.
Scrivener 2 is a fully functional writing tool that’s trusted by many script writers and journalists. Moreover, many New York Times Best-Selling Authors prefer to use the tool, too. You did plan to pen a tell-all memoir, didn’t ya? Be sure to credit us in the acknowledgments!
- View & edit different sections of your writing in isolation or as a whole
- Take a “snapshot” of a document, then edit & rewrite knowing you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Easily storyboard & rearrange your project
- Utilize the fully-featured outliner to take control of the structure of your work
- Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic or custom formatting—then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- Load research documents or notes into floating windows for limitless access to reference material, even in full-screen mode
- Synchronize the text of your project w/ mobile apps
For word-processing and project management, Scrivener 2 really should be considered by anyone who writes regularly. Even if you’re a novice, who is just getting into the groove of writing, Scrivener is a great option for you to keep track of everything you write or take notes on.
With both a Mac and Windows 10-compatible application, anyone on either platform can take advantage of this great deal. Normally priced at $50, you can head over to the AndroidGuys Deals Page and grab Scrivener 2 for only $20, a savings of 50 percent.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!
Be sure to check out our other items and collections in the AndroidGuys Deals Store. Here are a few options to get you started.