There’s a little “old-school gamer” in almost all of us. Although the SNES came out before my time, I still had one growing up, and it’s on my top five list of all time greatest consoles. Today’s deal will bring back some of the nostalgia from the “good-ole days”.
The SNES30 Bluetooth Game Controller allows you to play your favorite games with that iconic SNES controller. You can connect it to your current system of choice and play your new favorite games with this old school controller.
- Play all the latest games w/ an old school controller
- Connect via Bluetooth or the included USB cable
- Use w/ your PC, Mac, iPad, Android & more
- Play multiplayer games using the dual-keyboard code system for iOS
- Play w/ up to four players on Wii w/ Wiimote emulation support
- Carry it in your back pocket thanks to its slim, portable size
- Game for up to 20 hours without taking a break to recharge the battery
- Play touchscreen-only games w/ touchscreen simulation
- Recharge the battery 1000+ times
Where the SNES30 would really come in handy, would be with your Android devices or computers running those old school emulators. So you can jump back in time to play some Street Fighter with the controller that you used growing up.
Normally priced at $35, you can head over to the AndroidGuys Deals page and grab this for only $29.95. That’s a great price for an iconic controller, and one that can be used cross-platform. Add in the fact that it’s wireless, and has great versatility, and you have a controller that you can use for years to come.
Drop us a line below and let us know if you snagged this great deal on the SNES30 Bluetooth Game Controller. While you’re at it, let us know what your favorite system of all time is and what your favorite game is.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!