Gaming on mobile devices has become increasingly more popular over the last couple of years. Obviously there’s a large gap between mobile gaming, and desktop or console gaming, however people are wanting better games on their mobile devices. Developers have noticed the trend and have started releasing full-fledged games that aren’t designed for 5 minutes at a time.
While playing these games, it can be difficult to get used to all the controls in order to play the game correctly. That’s where Bluetooth controllers come into play. Today’s deal is for one of the Bluetooth controllers that have taken the market by storm and started off through a KickStarter campaign.
The PhoneJoy GamePad 2 is one of the various Bluetooth controller models available for your mobile devices today. With a compact, portable mode, the GamePad 2 easily nestles away when you’re on the go and not playing on your devices. However, the GamePad 2 is also extremely convenient to take out of your computer bag when you’re in a position to start playing some real games.
- Expands to three times its original size
- Fits most any smartphone or tablet (iPhones & Androids)
- Includes 12 powerful stainless steel springs
- Packs three different navigation & play modes
- Delivers up to 14 hours of play time on one charge
- Charges quickly via USB cord
- Supports the ability to connect your smartphone or tablet to your TV via MHL to play on the big screen
Normally priced at almost $80, you can head over to the AndroidGuys Deals page and pick up the PhoneJoy GamePad 2 for only $59.99. While the GamePad 2 isn’t the cheapest Bluetooth controller on the market, try to remember and think about what you’re getting with this portable device.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by Stack Commerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!