For those looking to build a career in IT, or at least head off into a new trajectory, having a background in DevOps is certainly worthwhile. DevOps pairs programmers and operations engineers at the outset of a project so the end product is as good as possible. Moreover, it helps to create and flesh out a road map for integrating improvements.
Launching a new product, service, or initiative is far more than putting it out in the real world. Smart people know that it begins with a plan and traverses through multiple steps up to, and through, deployment.
In short, this is the way IT managers and teams get things done in 2019 and having an understanding of it goes a long way. Knowledge is power — and possibly the key to a pay raise.
Don’t Miss: What is an IP Rating for smartphones?
If this sounds like the sort of thing you want to check out, we have great news. We’re currently offering a full bundle of DevOps training and certification for just $69 – a massive savings. Normally valued at around $1,500, it’s discounted by some 95 percent.
With 75 hours of training, this bundle includes a full overview of how DevOps works. Moreover, it helps you understand the skill sets you’ll need and it equips you with the tools, too.
The bundle includes:
- Access 75 hours of content 24/7
- Master configuration management & continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, TeamCity, Ansible, and Nagios
- Learn how to deploy, manage, & operate highly-scalable systems on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform
- Gain implementation level knowledge of Microsoft Azure services
- Become proficient in Puppet
- Create your own Ansible playbooks, manage an entire cloud region, & configure network devices across Linux or Windows operating systems
- Learn key concepts of Agile Scrum
The bundle is yours for just $69 right now, or less than a dollar per hour’s worth of training. You’ll have a full year to get through the program but we suspect it will take far less time. And, when you’re done, you’ll get a certification of completion that can be used to negotiate a raise in salary or new career.