It’s February and that means you’ve likely been kicking ass at your new year’s resolution for a few weeks now. Or, if you’re like some, you fell off a few weeks ago and need a little coaxing.
Getting, and keeping, healthy is on the minds of many people right now. As we approach the one year mark of the pandemic, it’s time a lot of us face facts take a hard look in the mirror.
To do things right, you’ll need to make sure you’re tracking progress and logging things on a consistent basis. It’s easier said than done, of course, but the right tools can make all the difference.
The Fitbit Ionic is a GPS smartwatch that’s loaded with feature (see our review) that not only help you achieve goals but also makes your hectic day more convenient.
In addition to all the fitness features, like tracking steps, calories, and sleep, it can also monitor heart rate, make mobile payments, and play music. Then there’s all the great stuff like notifications from your apps.
Fitbit Ionic Features
- PurePulse Heart Rate. Delivers continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate data
- Built-In GPS. See precise pace, distance & other key stats
- Store & Play Music. Use Pandora with your Ionic to store and play songs on your watch
- Water-Resistant. Safely wear it in the pool, shower, or rain
- Multi-Day Battery. Get up to 10 hours of battery in GPS mode
- Multi-Sports Modes. Track specific workouts in modes like running, cycling, or lifting weights & get real-time data feedback and post-workout summaries
- All-Day Activity Tracking. Monitor your steps, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes, hourly activity, & stationary time
- Smartphone Notifications. See call, text, &d calendar notifications on screen and also get push notifications from your favorite apps
- SmartTrack. Automatically record select exercises & send your data to the Fitbit app
- Payments. Use your credit & debit cards anywhere with the integrated NFC chip
- Popular Apps. Get instant access to important information like weather or sports, as well as many other popular applications
- Wireless Sync. Sync stats to any compatible computer or device
- Sleep Stages & Insights. See your time spent in light, deep, & REM sleep stages, and get personalized insights to help you improve
Right now, you can find the Fitbit Ionic in three color options (blue and silver, blue and orange, or charcoal and gray) for 28 percent off in the AG Deals Store, bringing the final price down to $180.
For every $25 you spend in the AG Deals Store you get $1 credit added to your account. And, if you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
First Time Buying?
If this is your first time buying, you are also eligible for 10% discount! Just be sure to subscribe for email updates.
Not looking to spend any money today? No worries. You can still visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and pick something anyhow.