With all of this talk about leaks, cyber-security, and hacking, you’d be wise to want to put your guard up. For some of us this means making smarter decisions about where we go and what we do online. For others, it’s shielding themselves behind a VPN client. We’re currently offering a product and service combination takes things even further.
As a physical, portable WiFi device, the Keezel connects to any WiFi connection and then routes traffic its own protected network. That’s right, you can use it at home, at a coffee shop, or at the airport. No matter what it connects to, you’re getting the same level of security.
Keezel is the portable internet encryption device that protects all your photos, documents, passwords, financial data etc. against identity, credit card, and account theft with just the push of a button.
The Keezel boasts an internal battery that delivers more than 10 hours of continuous usage. Moreover, it also packs an 8000mAh battery inside to help charge your mobile devices, too.
First introduced on Indiegogo, the Keezel has been backed to the tune of more than $1 million and 540% funding. In other words, a lot of people already know about this and you’re likely late to the party.
- Prevent others from snooping on what you do online & protect yourself from hacking
- Secure all of your devices (including IoT devices) w/ just one Keezel, no installation needed
- Includes a Lifetime Premium VPN subscription
- Can secure up to 10 devices at the same time
- Over 1250 VPN servers in over 160 countries
- Battery/powerbank capacity: 8,000mAh
- Battery life: 20+ hours of continuous use, can be used while charging
- Charge time: up to 7 hours
- 1 USB port, 1 micro-USB port
- Any WiFi-enabled device (including media streamers and IoT devices
Where to Buy
AndroidGuys readers can purchase the Keezel with a lifetime of premium VPN services. Pricing shakes out to $469, or at a 25$ discount.
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!