When it comes to passwords, there’s one rule that should be followed above all others: don’t use the same one for multiple accounts or logins. Get compromised in one place and you risk having yourself exposed elsewhere. You need unique, strong, secure passwords.
The problem with having so many diverse and tough passwords is remembering them. To address that, you’ll want a password manager that handles your forms and accounts with one single, master password. This way you just enter the one you need to remember and the service does the rest.
Data breaches happen all of the time, and they seem to get worse with time. Heck, we bet you’ve got a few compromised emails and logins through your Chrome browser right now.
Isn’t it time you take your data, information, and accounts more seriously? Our deal for you today is a two-pack of lifetime subscriptions to Sticky Password Premium, a highly rated password manager. Normally valued around $200 each, you can get the two accounts for $49.99.
Not only will you do yourself a favor by locking things up a little more tightly, but you can ensure a friend or loved one does as well.
Sticky Password Features
- Create strong, unique passwords, whenever & wherever you need them, on all of your devices
- Never forget another password again
- Automatically and securely save and fill all of your passwords across the web
- Enjoy premium quality security for your all of your passwords & personal information
- Automatically log-in to recognized sites
- Choose between cloud-based or local storage for your password library
- Fill out online forms instantly w/ saved information
- Trusted technology — millions of people protected
Head to the AG Deals Store and purchase your two-pack of licenses for only $49.99. Hurry, and take advantage of the limited time instant savings!
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!