As much as we like to use Google Docs and Sheets for our general office needs, sometimes we have to turn to bigger and more powerful tools. Microsoft Office, the leader in the space for many years, continues to be the standard that many customers rely on.
For all of the stuff that you do know about Office, we bet there’s five times as much that you don’t. We’re willing to bet you can’t identify half of the icons and tools in the various applications, let alone use them. Isn’t it time you understand what makes Office the first name in home and office productivity apps?
The AndroidGuys Deals Store is currently listing a bundle (Microsoft Office Mastery Lifetime Bundle) of training specifically designed to teach you the ins and out of Microsoft Office. How much is it, you ask? Normally it would run about $1,750 but we’ve got a steep 98 percent discount on it, bringing the total to just $29.
- Microsoft SharePoint: Beginner To Intermediate – Discover How This Sharing Tool Can Up Your Workplace Collaboration
- Microsoft PowerPoint Course – Impress & Engage Your Audience with These PowerPoint Tips
- PivotTable Course – Leverage Excel’s Most Powerful Tool to Better Organize & Present Your Data
- Effective Outlook Course – Learn How to Manage Your Calendar, Automate Tasks & Stay in the Loop with Outlook
- Microsoft Word: Beginner To Intermediate – Get More Out of Your Word Documents with Insight on Formatting, Automation Tools & More
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Course – Automate Your Spreadsheets & Simplify Mounds of Data with 16 Hours of Excel Insight
- Microsoft Excel: Beginner To Intermediate – Work Smarter with 30+ Hours of Insight on Excel’s Essential Features
Where to Buy
You can pick up a lifetime access to the Microsoft Office 2016 training bundle for just $29 tight now. That’s six courses spread across Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Powerpoint for less than five bucks each.
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!