Buying a decent activity tracker or fitness band no longer costs hundreds of dollars. In fact, there are plenty of great options that cost considerably less than that.
While the prices have dropped for these types of wearables, the tech has also gotten better at the same time. Such is the case with the OXITEMP Smart Watch with Live Oximeter.
Available in four color options (black, teal, pink, green), it’s an all-in-one watch which tracks only the most important things. This includes steps, calories burned, mileage, heart rate, body temperature, and blood oxygen levels. And that’s not all.
The OXITEMP is splash-proof and designed to monitor all sorts of activities across various sports.
It’s not just about tracking stuff, either, because it also controls calls and music and provides alerts to many of your phone’s apps.
- Track your daily activity, including steps, calories burned, mileage & heart rate
- Monitor your blood pressure & blood oxygen levels and body temperature in real-time
- Wear it anywhere, anytime thanks to its sweat & waterproof design
- Control phone calls & music
- Get alerts for SMS, Facebook & more
- View the time, date & week on the sleek 1.3-inch screen display
- Adjust the brightness on the ultra-clear 240×240 resolution
- Get a full health report on your smartphone via free app from the App Store or Google Play
Normally, the OXITEMP Smart Watch would cost around $170 if you went and picked it up on your own. For a limited time, AndroidGuys readers can purchase one for just $50 from the Deals Store. Choose from four colors and save 70% today!
For every $25 you spend in the AG Deals Store you get $1 credit added to your account. And, if you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
First Time Buying?
If this is your first time buying, you are also eligible for 10% discount! Just be sure to subscribe for email updates.
Not looking to spend any money today? No worries. You can still visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and pick something anyhow.