With smartwatches becoming the trend, there are a lot of different options from companies that you’ve heard of, and a few that you haven’t. Martian is one of those smaller companies that offer a smartwatch solution, but it’s not in the “traditional” smartwatch sense. Instead, the Martian Notifier focuses more on the traditional part of being a watch, and just giving you a glimpse of the notifications on your device.
The watch face is not touch screen, but there is a small black bar that goes across the bottom of the face, that shows off some scrolling notifications. Additionally, the Martian Notifier has a button on the left hand side, that allows you to clear or interact with those notifications.
- Get push notifications from any of hundreds of apps
- Assign custom vibration alerts
- Snap pictures using a remote trigger
- Set up to 5 individual or recurring alarms
- Receive alerts when you’re walking away from your phone
- Easily find your phone by tapping a menu to call it
- Access a digital world clock
- Quickly check local weather conditions
If you’re in the market for a subtle smartwatch, without all the glam, you can save over 70% on the Martian Notifier smartwatch. Normally priced at $130, this deal allows for you to get the Notifier for only $35.99. That’s an incredible deal for a smartwatch that is not intrusive, and gives you the most pertinent notifications when you want them.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!