Have what you believe is a sure-fire, million-dollar game idea but don’t know where to go with it or what to do? Well, you could hire a software developer or farm it out to someone and hope for the best. Or, you could enroll some online courses and learn how to design and build games yourself.
One online destination With more than 120 hours of content, the School of Game Design will teach you the nitty gritty details of designing your own game.
A virtual library full of step-by-step instructional videos, it’s everything you’ll need to become an animation guru or coding master? Once you’ve tackled the basic stuff you’ll learn advanced techniques with Unity3D and expand your skill set.
School of Design features
- Access over 120 hours of easy to follow, step-by-step video training w/ access to all additional or updated training
- Receive support from instructors & professionals w/ over 16 years of game industry experience
- Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of dollars in royalty-free game art & textures
- Learn how to make advanced 2D & 3D games that you can publish anywhere
- Master computer modeling & animation techniques
- Develop both coding & digital artistry skills
A lifetime membership for School of Game Design is valued in the thousands, but for a limited time, it can be yours for only $49. Deals such as these don’t come around all that often take advantage of this one before it’s too late.
Don’t think you’ll want or need the lifetime account? Opt for the three-year plan as it’s just $29.99 right now.
For every $25 you spend in the AG Deals Store you get $1 credit added to your account. And, if you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
First Time Buying?
If this is your first time buying, you are also eligible for 10% discount! Just be sure to subscribe for email updates.
Not looking to spend any money today? No worries. You can still visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and pick something anyhow.